Results 1 to 12 of 12
Thread: got a cold CAT?
got a cold CAT?
mums cat just now
shes an aged care nurse and some of the residents knitted this for her cat hahaha
hes so chilled he just looked at us like "seriously?" and went back to eating his biscuits after posing for a few photos hahahaha. the bonnet is a joke we didnt leave that on him but left his coat on. hes just gone to the front door to go outside so i think he is cranky with us! probably wont come back hahahahaha.
best cat.I love lamp.
- 02-Aug-12, 07:50 PM #2
He'll come back cause all the other cats will laugh at him.
- 02-Aug-12, 07:52 PM #3
Soooooo not what I was expecting, but kinda cute, I guess.
- 02-Aug-12, 08:04 PM #5
- Join Date
- Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
Lmao, I wasn't sure what Id find when I clicked on this. cute cat....
thanks to the fun police for the title change!I love lamp.
- 02-Aug-12, 08:39 PM #7
thats awesome!!Bearded Dragon: 'Yoda'
Stimson Python: 'Keiko'
oh his name is "thumpa" by the way, and weighs just over 7 kilos haha.
all muscle but..I love lamp.
Don't try and man him up when he's sitting there in a knitted kit.
LOL!!! I so want one for my cat! He'd be so cut at me but he would just sit and put up with it till I got it off him!!! He got cranky when I decided to turn the heater off and walked over to tell me to turn it back on!! hahahhaaa!!Of all the things Iv lost I miss mymind the most - Ozzy
- By bpb02 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 21-Jun-10, 03:03 PM
- By australia09 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 30-Apr-10, 11:37 AM
- By herptrader in forum Chit ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-Nov-08, 10:22 PM
- By the.badger in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 31-Oct-08, 10:33 PM
- By Pike in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 24-May-06, 10:11 PM