Results 1 to 10 of 10
Mice/rats Breeding does any one
hello APS people
does any one use these for there mice tubs
Edstrom Vari-Flo Valve 3/16" Auto watering System for Rat and Mice Six Pack | eBay
if so are they good? is there any other type's out there?
also if you breed mice/rat put a pic of there Tubs/ or cage??I <3 Fish , I <3 snakes
No they are to expensive I use rat and cavie watering system that I get from farm services stOre for $2 each and run on 8 mm pipe
id give wokka a pm on here or post a wanted to buy thread. they are well worth the money
i get up my 15 tub rat rack for about $200 with extra tubing and 5 extra drippers and t clips for emergencys.
- 09-Aug-12, 08:41 PM #4Rodent Farm Sponsor
- Join Date
We run thousands of those type of drinkers for both mice and rats. Reliability is important to us, but if you have a bit of spare time there are cheaper drinkers around. As with rodents and reptiles, cheapest is not always the best
- 10-Aug-12, 10:58 AM #6Rodent Farm Sponsor
- Join Date
what about these one's??
20Pcs Rabbit Water Drinker Rabbit Nipple Water Drinker Mice Rodents Water Feeder | eBay
Last edited by Blake182; 13-Aug-12 at 11:41 AM.I <3 Fish , I <3 snakes
Edstrom nipples are the way to go, yes they are $5.40 each compared to around $0.50 each for the cheap ones but they are far more reliable, fully adjustable and the best thing is for only $0.60 you can replace the internal rubbers and make them work like brand new again. So once you get your setup fitted with Edstrom nipples they are very cheap to repair if they do start to leak.
I have used the cheaper nipples before but it ends up working out more expensive in the long run when you lose tubs of rodents and when they start to leak you have to replace it with another new nipple. I have replaced all of mine with the Edstrom nipples and will never use the cheaper one again.
Yeah I'm going to go with edstrom where did you get your k.sparkyI <3 Fish , I <3 snakes
I have posted a thread in "For sale (food, Accessories and services)" check it out or PM me for a quote,
I can supply the entire Edstrom product range with most items in stock for quick delivery.
- By herptrader in forum For Sale (Food, Accessories and Services)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-Dec-10, 09:04 PM
- By webcol in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 29Last Post: 25-Jun-09, 11:15 PM
- By littlejohnny in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-Mar-08, 12:20 PM
- By lukeb in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 5Last Post: 23-Aug-07, 06:30 AM
- By Bryony in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 25-May-04, 11:37 PM