Results 1 to 15 of 22
Thread: Mrs Angry Pants
- 17-Jul-09, 10:55 PM #1
Mrs Angry Pants
Hi all this is my new Kotzmans Tarantula, she very firey....Fortitu dine ,Warriors from the shores of Kintail
- 17-Jul-09, 11:05 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mandurah...Western Australia
and are you sure....she's a ...she ???? LOLLife offers us many bed fellows....be careful whom you choose !!
- 17-Jul-09, 11:11 PM #3
Yeah she doesnt have Palpal bulbs .Fortitu dine ,Warriors from the shores of Kintail
nice T mate. she doesnt look mature to me. have fun with your notorious arid, they have some serious anger issues."... the venomous snake, of all the deadly creatures in nature, is the slowest to resentment, the most reluctant to enter into a quarrel..."
- Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee.
dont like spiders.
- 17-Jul-09, 11:42 PM #7Suspended
- Join Date
- Hunter Valley, NSW
Nice T cracks, she's a lil fiesty 1!!!
Looks pretty fearsome!Just because it is ''common'' now, does not mean it will be so in the future.
- 18-Jul-09, 08:13 AM #9
Very nice spiderherps are NOT a hobby, they're an obsession....
so i guess you won't be handling this one. LolDarwins, Ackies, Williamsi, Md's, Coastal's, Sandies, Diamond, Blueys
More to come.
Ausrotary Veteran Crew............ Rx7
Very nice Matt, the attitude is a dead give away of the sex lol. Also what ended up happening with your lesbian redbacks??
i had a very large tarantula...my mother in law let it out and it found its way to my bedroom and bit me on the back of my head when i was asleep....i was deathly ill for a few days, it was almost the size of an adults hand.......there are many many hybrid versions so u never know sometimes what type you r getting, regardless what the pet shop tells u or some private sellers...mine used to eat any insect u stuck in its cage and was always a seriel killer....nice photo...brings back memories !!!...ps- i wish it had of bit my mother in law, but she was too fat and the spider must have thought,,,nahhhh....too fat !!
- 18-Jul-09, 07:57 PM #15
Darkrose, she's about 100mm.
Corno, they keep laying Egg sacs man, ive got heaps in a perspex container and i reckon one is going to lay tonight as she's massive, im sending some up to your place,lol
Ash ,can you explain this? im not 100% what stage she's at but i'll ask Neo who i got it off.
Cheers all for your commentsFortitu dine ,Warriors from the shores of Kintail
- By KaaTom in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-May-09, 07:00 AM
- By Leigh in forum Chit ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 15-Mar-08, 03:24 PM
- By simesy75 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 12Last Post: 15-Jul-07, 08:36 PM
- By basketcase in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 15Last Post: 26-Jun-04, 05:50 PM
- By Nicole in forum Chit ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-Jan-04, 11:18 PM