Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Alpine blotched blue tongues
Alpine blotched blue tongues
Was wondering what are the proceeders for breeding blotched blue tongues.
Last edited by harryc; 01-Mar-12 at 03:18 PM.
Are they your photos? Or the sellers? If they're not yours this probably won't be appreciated....
With that said, I don't know anything about them sorry, cute though.
- 01-Mar-12, 04:27 PM #3Regular Member
- Join Date
- mornington peninsula,vic
they need a good cooling,mine brumate outdoors for up to 5 months in melb,they are bloody cold hardy,alot of mine dont even use cover to brumate,just curl up in dirt or grass exposed to the elements,yet thrive and breed every spring,they are a cold adapted animal,so cooling them over winter is what you need to do,if indoors maybe just shut all heat off for 4 to 6 weeks,ive bred them that way to
- By Supra_man87 in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 2Last Post: 30-Apr-11, 01:44 PM
- By diamondgal79 in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 2Last Post: 26-Nov-09, 03:04 PM
- By Davem54 in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-Apr-07, 07:54 AM
- By steve6610 in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 1Last Post: 24-Aug-06, 09:57 PM