Results 16 to 18 of 18
- 17-Apr-12, 04:28 PM #16
It should be clarified Fuscus is partially right, Gehyra the most easily confused with AHGs lack the claw on the innermost digit of the toes.Keeper, breeder and photographer of geckos.
- 17-Apr-12, 04:30 PM #17
my house was full of these in darwin they die in the back of your wardrobe and stink your house out.
I also accidently squashed many of them under plates and books and in door jams ect.
Last edited by Frozenmouse; 18-Apr-12 at 05:46 AM.
- By gemrock2hot in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 32Last Post: 17-Mar-11, 09:11 PM
- By aussiereptilekid in forum Herp HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 12-Feb-11, 07:33 PM
- By giggle in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 35Last Post: 18-Oct-10, 10:02 PM
- By Waterrat in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 19-Apr-10, 11:58 AM
- By gman78 in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-Apr-09, 08:11 PM