Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Bearded Dragon Enclosure
Bearded Dragon Enclosure
Hey guys umm I'm getting a central bearded dragon on the weekend and my mum is woried because of what one of her friends said that my enclosure is to small but I don't think it is
It's dimensions are 120cm long 45cm wide and 60cm
- 04-May-12, 07:25 PM #2
IMO if your only getting one that size is fine even for an adult.
- 04-May-12, 07:29 PM #3
That size is good I have 2 2yo females in a 120x600x600grow a pair
- 04-May-12, 07:32 PM #4
yeah that should be fine for 1 or 2 adults1 Diamond Python (Heidi), 1 Darwin Carpet Python (Blaze), 3 Children's Pythons (Charlie, Eleanor & Boo Radley), 3 Black Soil Dragons (Icarus, Calypso & Rocket), 2 Central Netted Dragons (Triton & Sally), and 1 Corgidor (Bonnie).
- 05-May-12, 12:22 PM #5Regular Member
- Join Date
- mornington peninsula,vic
if your worried bout size theres always dwarf beardies,but that size should handle a couple of adults
wouldnt put more than 1 in that sized enclosure.Some people are like slinkys, not really good fro anything, but still bring a smile to ur face when u push them down a flight of stairs,....
- 06-May-12, 09:43 AM #7
- Join Date
- Port Stephens, NSW
I agree with Coppersimon and Chris1, I would only house one in there(Adult). Maybe later try and find a nice 6ft tank/enclosure for it. If you bring it out often then a 4ft should sustain it.
Good luck5 x Jungles, 2 x Spotted's, 2 x Bredli's and 1 x Central Beardie
- By bundysnake in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 4Last Post: 31-Jul-10, 12:56 PM
- By reptileKev81 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-Feb-10, 11:36 AM
- By Richie in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-Jul-09, 05:41 PM
- By cuddlykylie in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 0Last Post: 27-Jul-08, 01:29 PM
- By Chilali in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 30-Apr-08, 10:29 AM