Results 1 to 15 of 48
How come noone likes Blue Dragons
Iv being been trying to sell my beardy for months but noone like his colouring
I ended up giving it away
Any one else have this problem
That's pretty cool looking beardy, if i was interested in buying one i'd buy it. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that or everyone wants an orange/yellow/cream/white like every man and their dog has.Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee.
- 13-Nov-09, 04:01 AM #4
Looks like an Eastern to me... especially from the 2nd pic. Wow, can't believe no-one wanted to buy him! I'll be looking for a pair soon... hope he went to a good home
Yeah i agree. thats a nice looking dragon and if i were in the market for one i would of snatched it up.
are you pulling our legs josh?
- 13-Nov-09, 06:35 PM #8Suspended
- Join Date
- Mount Gambier, S.A.
I'd pay a few hundred for him, it's gorgeous.
- 13-Nov-09, 06:40 PM #9Suspended
- Join Date
- here, I dont leave the computer.
it just looks like a grey eastern......
- 13-Nov-09, 06:40 PM #10
- Join Date
Gee if you lot are serious I'm gonna start a new breeding project... That's very standard colours for and eastern beardy.Nature blog: http://whawha88.wordpress.com/
yer if it was a central and that blue Id drop a few hundred on him/her... not that I need any more dragons..."cheers -stupid nickname"
That blue around it's head and beard, I've never seen anything like it. Wow!!
- 13-Nov-09, 07:09 PM #14
Mate, you should've given them a fancy name. Maybe something like cobalt-moon-shine phase beardies. Then every man and his (lap) dog would've been barking at your door.
- By Varanus1 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 31-Jan-09, 07:13 PM
- By slashbert in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-Jan-09, 11:07 PM
- By SyKeD in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 13-Apr-08, 11:39 AM
- By Miss B in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 7Last Post: 26-Jul-07, 07:46 PM
- By spottedpython in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 04-Apr-04, 06:33 PM