Results 76 to 77 of 77
I seriously doubt that anyone can tell you exactly when a blue-tongue will give birth from looking at photos.
The signs that birth is imminent in this species are laboured breathing and pre-lay slough.
- 07-Jan-12, 01:17 PM #77
ok well what i was asking was when are they supposed to give birth. i have had her 2 months to the day and if she is gravid it was to a wild male before 2 months ago
in your opinion do you think she is gravid?!
~♦◘-TASMANIAN REPTILE KEEPERS NEED FAIRNESS-◘♦~
~♦◘-EQUALITY BETWEEN ALL STATES-◘♦~
- By redlittlejim in forum SwapsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-Jul-11, 12:08 PM
- By jham66 in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 2Last Post: 19-Dec-10, 02:01 PM
- By FALANA27 in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 1Last Post: 17-May-09, 05:11 PM
- By dfelt18 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-Jul-07, 07:05 PM
- By castellano in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 5Last Post: 16-Nov-06, 11:31 AM