Results 61 to 75 of 340
- 08-Jul-11, 05:57 PM #61
Cheers mate they are feeding like champs.
pair of pilbs.
Anyone in Perth?
Trying to track down Knobtailed breeder in Perth.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]undefined[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]undefined[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]undefined[/ATTACH]Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.
Many of you know I'm mad for Starred Knobbies so heres a few photos as only a few have been shared on this thread so far.
few more of my male pilb.
- 20-Jul-11, 11:11 AM #71
I cant see them Smithers
- 20-Jul-11, 11:16 AM #73Wish list : Ahh the wish list
What's the last one he's a nice looking gecko really light.
- 20-Jul-11, 11:34 AM #75
- By Callopistes in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 1574Last Post: 16-Apr-13, 09:10 AM
- By sevrum in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 40Last Post: 02-Jul-12, 09:33 PM
- By Damiieen in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 10Last Post: 16-May-11, 09:14 PM
- By Sidonia in forum Chit ChatReplies: 96Last Post: 20-Jul-09, 05:38 PM
- By Talwin in forum Other AnimalsReplies: 18Last Post: 16-Feb-09, 10:24 PM