Results 1 to 1 of 1
I know that the can says spray once, then spray a week later, but the new Shingleback that I recently bought has mites. It's ok, he's quarantined, so no one else has them, but can I spray him every second day to make sure that the eggs that hatch don't get a chance to multiply like freaking rabbits?
- By thegatti in forum Herp HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 30-Oct-10, 03:43 PM
- By glen-python in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 28-Sep-10, 07:00 PM
- By kitling in forum Herp HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 05-Nov-07, 04:47 PM
- By troycoop in forum Herp HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 10-Oct-07, 04:05 PM
- By bundy in forum Herp HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 24-Feb-07, 09:30 PM