Results 1 to 3 of 3
This summer coming, I'm planning on making some large outdoor enclosures. The normal ones get their own, and I want to make a few smaller ones for expected hatchies. Our local handyman has vacated and no one can get a hold of him, so it's kinda up to me because I don't have a trailer and the enclosures that I have in mind won't just fit in a boot.
What I'm getting at is, what should I stick in there with them and are there any tips that you guys have got? I'm not sure if I want to leave the bottom without wire so that they can get onto the grass, but then how could I stop the little brats digging under??
I used 20mm crushed blue metal under the walls of the enclosure, and also had the wall buried into the ground. Heres some pics hopefully you can see what i mean in the third picture i think...4 Central Bearded Dragon's, 4 Eastern Blue Tongue's, 4 Eastern Snake-necked Turtle, 4 Eastern Bearded Dragon's 1 Central Netted Dragon. WTB female central netted dragon and lots of gecko's.
Oh wow. I hadn't thought about that take on things! Thanks Is it done?
- By Mace699 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 0Last Post: 18-Mar-11, 08:09 AM
- By rhett in forum DIY ZoneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-Jan-11, 06:55 PM
- By bundysnake in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 4Last Post: 31-Jul-10, 12:56 PM
- By Akasha81 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-Mar-10, 02:12 PM
- By weezie_martini in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 31-Mar-08, 11:51 PM