Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 17-Oct-08, 08:46 PM #1
more thick tailed gecko shots, eye licking and shots of the gravid ones stomach
here are some shots of my thick tailed geckos that I took tonight. I walked into my room and saw them both up on the glass trying to get out lol.
I sprayed the male to see if I could get some shots of it licking its eyes
then took some shots of my gravid female, you can see the eggs clearly
- 17-Oct-08, 08:48 PM #2
- Join Date
- Australind, Western Australia
awesome, nice tanks. The thickies ive seen are very shy normally nice to see these guys all excited(1.1.0 M.S.Imbricata) (1.2.10 P.Minor) (2.0.0 N.L.Pilbarensis) (0.0.2 N.L.Occidentalis)
- 17-Oct-08, 08:54 PM #3
thanks shane, the enclosures need a bit of a clean as the female thick tail decided to kick half the vermiculite out of its old laying box, I am part of the blame though as I tiped the left over stuff in the lay box on the cgae floor in frustration. making a new one up now for it though just hope it doesnt do the same thing again lol
Nice looking geckos, Can you tell how many eggs?
- 17-Oct-08, 09:02 PM #5
yes two eggs
- 17-Oct-08, 09:18 PM #6
Great tounge shots Ryan.
You have some nice coloured milii there too.
Well done mate.
- By Dusty62 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-May-08, 09:51 AM
- By Perojnr in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 05-May-08, 09:21 PM
- By fantasia351 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 1Last Post: 31-Mar-07, 05:56 PM
- By mblissett in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-Oct-04, 12:19 PM
- By redline in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 29-Sep-04, 08:40 AM