Results 1 to 4 of 4
Green Tree Frog and Dwarf Tree Frog
I was wondering if anybody knows about keeping different species of frogs together? More specifically, Litoria Caerulea and Litora Fallax? Some help would be much appreciated!-the-parlo
- 01-Jun-08, 06:40 PM #2
- Join Date
- Hobbiton, Middle Earth.
Caerulea will eat fallax as soon as there is a size difference, which won't take long.Herps.... an itch that just never goes....
That's what my gut was telling me! Well seeing as the GTF's are only just turning into frogs, would it be safe to say they can be roomies for just a while longer? Untill they are bigger than him?-the-parlo
- By Jaz681 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 03-May-08, 10:08 AM
- By Lene in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 0Last Post: 16-Feb-08, 05:00 PM
- By froggylover in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 28-Jun-07, 03:40 PM
- By $$$$ in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 8Last Post: 30-Apr-07, 05:53 PM
- By Auzlizardking in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 2Last Post: 29-Oct-06, 10:10 AM