Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2120
- 03-Aug-12, 06:39 PM #1786Two wrongs don't make it right, but 2 rights will make a U-turn.
- 03-Aug-12, 06:54 PM #1787
crack'n animal there Francis....
Growing nicelyHERPS - It's an obsession in the guise of a hobby
Home of: 17woma's
- 03-Aug-12, 07:36 PM #1788
Thanks Brett... can't wait to see what they produce once up to size.Two wrongs don't make it right, but 2 rights will make a U-turn.
I have just spent the past night admiring all these beautiful stimmie morphs! I am looking for a stimmie with the aesthetic qualities of a contrasting and bold pattern, specifically looking at the base colour being of a high yellow quality. In researching this I have been looking at some QLD Windorah's ! which are also ideal for me because of their smaller recorded size in regards to location. If it is not too much trouble, would anyone like to suggest which direction I head in to find what im looking for? Thankyou in advanced !
Keep up the fantastic posts guys !
Hopefully a belly full of hets
looks promising stu!witty comment
Het for?Self praise is no recommendation.
t+ and she is a ghost girlwitty comment
Nice. Good luck with her.Self praise is no recommendation.
- 1 x 2yo Spotted Python - Delilah
1 x nearly 7yo girl child, 1 x nearly 5yo boy child
- 09-Aug-12, 02:18 PM #1796
- Join Date
Beautiful snakes guys!!
- 09-Aug-12, 06:43 PM #1797Two wrongs don't make it right, but 2 rights will make a U-turn.
You all have amazing Antaresias!
About a year ago I got a spotted male:
(Pictures are old so he's pretty small in these)
After seeing what a charming little fella he is, I just fell in love with Antaresias so about six months ago I brought home a pair of childrenis:
You guys know if this second one is a different colour morph or just awesomely reddish normal?
- 02-Sep-12, 11:55 AM #1800
- Join Date
- Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Antaresia freaks1x Woma. 1x Childrens Python. 1x Central Bearded Dragon.
- By Ned_fisch in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 36Last Post: 21-Apr-08, 04:40 PM
- By Snakeaholic in forum Chit ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 13-Dec-07, 10:51 AM
- By markinaus in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 17-Oct-07, 10:56 AM
- By Auzlizardking in forum Chit ChatReplies: 38Last Post: 10-Apr-07, 08:56 AM
- By marc in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 30-Nov-03, 09:26 PM