Results 1 to 6 of 6
is there little black specs in the bottom of the bowl when he gets out ?
Check that they don't have mites, to begin with (lots of threads here). Sometimes in cooler weather pythons prefer to spend time in the water, especially if it getts cool at night, because the water tends to be at a more stable temperature - it doesn't fluctuate as much as the air. This is often the case with larger, adult, animals. How old are yours. If they're juvies, the chance that it's mites is high.
there 5yrs and 18months
normally mites , sometimes if they dont have a good hide where they feel comfortable they hide in the water bowl.
- 14-Jul-12, 07:38 AM #6
Maybe they like it...
- By Revell13 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 01-Jun-12, 10:46 PM
- By spida_0000 in forum DIY ZoneReplies: 19Last Post: 02-Aug-11, 01:44 PM
- By fqwxs in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-Feb-10, 09:52 AM
- By Feurety in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-Dec-08, 10:58 AM
- By snakiesam in forum Herp HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 21-Jul-07, 08:12 PM