Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Breeding out of season
- 13-Dec-06, 12:35 PM #1
Breeding out of season
Hi , Just wondering if anyone ever breeds their snakes out of season, and if so what kind of success rate do you have ?
- 13-Dec-06, 06:03 PM #2
Some ppl do but i havnt. Roy Pails has on his site that one of his BHP's layed a clutch on the 3rd of july. http://www.pailsforscales.com.au/reptiles.htm
I dont think its a great idea myself, I think it would just complicate things IMO. For someone with alot of breeding experience it might be worth it to get your snakes on the market while noone else has any though.
- 13-Dec-06, 06:21 PM #4
- By dragoncrab-64 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-Jul-07, 07:54 PM
- By tfor2 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-Jul-07, 07:46 PM
- By B-Rock in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-Feb-07, 12:31 PM
- By cris in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 1Last Post: 19-Jun-06, 11:43 AM
- By shanesaussie_pythons in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 18-Feb-05, 01:19 AM