Results 16 to 24 of 24
- 30-Jun-12, 02:15 PM #16
I've got two lots of friends who breed them. I understand they are difficult to get feeding, but then there are plenty of other species with similar issues. Not all BTS are difficult feeders. The prices are a little ridiculous. Don't get me started on the ridiculous pricing of GTP's. But hey, each to their own. I'm just telling people to watch for over-inflated prices.
RDU has a pair of breeding night tigers listed. Too bad I'm too lazy to build and enclosure for them or I would buy them.
- 30-Jun-12, 02:20 PM #18
- 30-Jun-12, 02:25 PM #19
Obviously I've struck a raw nerve with you
- 30-Jun-12, 02:29 PM #20
No, not really but you have a talent. Thanks for stuffing up this thread.
- 30-Jun-12, 02:34 PM #21
Takes two to tango
..Collection: 2 x Coastal Carpets, 1 x Jungle Jag Carpet, 1 x Hypo Bredli Carpet
cheers mate il get onto him =)
thanks heaps guys for the replies and help much appreciated!! im pumped to get into vens just trying to do it the right way =)
- By Justdragons in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-May-12, 02:47 PM
- By cazm01 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-Dec-11, 07:27 PM
- By Hetty in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-May-08, 05:05 PM
- By saikrett in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 29Last Post: 13-Jun-05, 09:17 PM
- By snakehunter in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 12Last Post: 17-May-03, 07:15 PM