Results 1 to 5 of 5
Dendrelaphis punctulata hatchling?
I found this litte guy in the firewood the other day and I am just wondering if this is a hatchling or one from last year. How long are these guys when first hatched? I didn't measure this one but it would have been about 350-400mm.
- 02-Aug-09, 10:55 AM #2
im no expert but guessing maybe last years late one or this years early dont know. hopefully the pros can answer
Is it a GTS or Yellow Faced Whip Snake?
- 02-Aug-09, 12:13 PM #5
its a year old......well hatched in Dec 08 ,Jan 09, so around 8 months old
- By dottyback in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-Aug-09, 09:12 PM
- By Hooglabah in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-Nov-08, 08:12 PM
- By front0sa in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 19-Oct-08, 11:50 AM
- By Charlie in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 4Last Post: 30-Mar-07, 05:42 PM
- By cris in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-Apr-06, 11:12 PM