Results 1 to 7 of 7
Diamond Python Syndrome
I have just heard of something called "Diamond Python Syndrome". Dont know anything about it so i was just wondering if i could get any info on it.
i was also wondering if there is anyway that you can fix the problem.
thanks to anyone who can provide me with some good information
- 28-Jun-12, 10:21 PM #2
DPS always makes me nervous so im alway making sure that the temps for my diamonds are spot on if you google it there you will find alot more info on it
Try the search function, plenty of good threads on it in the past.11:55 PM [Tuatara] Grizz.. is a bear, isnt that a gay term?? I thought he might be with jay or something
- 28-Jun-12, 10:51 PM #4
- 29-Jun-12, 11:24 AM #5
- 29-Jun-12, 12:00 PM #6
- Join Date
- The Entrance, nsw
- 29-Jun-12, 01:33 PM #7
- Join Date
- Chateau Tiffauges
There was also an indepth article in Reptiles Australia.The first thing you notice about a Lace Monitor is how reptilian they look. Immensely powerful, they possess all the skills of a crack SAS outfit - camouflage, strength, speed and rat cunning. -Steve Waters.
- By deanzy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-Jun-11, 04:08 PM
- By Chris1 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 14Last Post: 23-Jan-09, 09:54 PM
- By ReptilianGuy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 16-Jan-09, 06:18 PM
- By Lurk in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-Jun-06, 08:58 PM
- By snakeitup in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-Dec-05, 10:58 PM