Results 1 to 13 of 13
Thread: Hatchie jungle pics for Naga123
Hatchie jungle pics for Naga123
@200gs before feed due tmrw. Growing well. Eating 2 big weaner mice or a small rat every 4-5 days, depending whats in the freezer. Sounds like yours is going great. Very happy to hear. You've got around 6 months to make some more room
hi damo how old is that? there not the hatchling wen we were thereCHUR BRO
holy truck there nice bud i think i need a male from the next clutchCHUR BRO
This one is turning out good eats everything he has been offered so far . His color popped right out 3 days after getting him home i take back what i said man! put me on the list for the next clutch for sure.
He is due for a shed in these shots, yeah man pretty happy with him.
- 30-Jun-12, 06:20 PM #9
Looking damn awesome, thanks for that mate.
Will definitely be making sure I have room for next year.
Here's my little beast, starting to yellow up a lot
Last edited by Trimeresurus; 01-Jul-12 at 02:52 PM.
- 03-Jul-12, 09:03 PM #11
Here ya go
- 03-Jul-12, 09:22 PM #13
He is, cheers
- By ravan in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 28-May-10, 09:30 PM
- By reptyle in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 39Last Post: 11-Jul-07, 12:42 PM
- By lukeb in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 10Last Post: 26-Mar-07, 03:16 PM
- By Logan & Allana in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 28Last Post: 25-Dec-06, 12:21 AM
- By GreatSage in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 0Last Post: 13-Nov-06, 08:09 PM