Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4672
Update pic of my hopefully gravid female on the perch and 2x pics of my new male...
- 16-Aug-12, 01:05 PM #4217
Here one of my holdbacks from 2011 i kept the whole clutch
- 17-Aug-12, 02:16 PM #4219
one from the same parents, clutch 2 years before.... they are all above standard
- 17-Aug-12, 07:52 PM #4221
- Join Date
Haven't been on here for a while so here's some doughnuts
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
In out in out
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can't remember whether I have posted this pic before.
Last edited by Shauno; 20-Aug-12 at 12:50 AM.
jungle. Would love to see pictures of the parents.Proud custodian of Zephyr, a female wheatbelt Stimmie (hatched 13/12/10)
Future custodian of a mate for Zephyr, a pair of jungles, a pair of GTPs, etc, etc...
Renenet needs to stop looking at pictures of pretty snakes.
- 23-Aug-12, 02:53 PM #4224
some pics of the clutch mates
here are some pics of most of the others from that clutch, there are 3 that are in shed but are nice as well
the sire has held his color the dam is not bright but through s the patterns.....both are over 8 but may be much older
All top quality jungles mate. May have to get some Babinda locale jungles for the collection now
tankslapt i love the donuts.
IanDon't believe everthing you hear & read.
Sometimes experience & wisdom are better options.
- 24-Aug-12, 10:06 AM #4227
- 26-Aug-12, 11:43 PM #4229
- 26-Aug-12, 11:51 PM #4230
Hi i have a few jungles and out of what hatched at the start of last year i got a nice RP out of them and the parents are palmerstons i post up some pics in a few days just have to work out how.
- By Layzboy_6294 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 49Last Post: 17-May-08, 02:32 PM
- By janedoe in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 13-Apr-08, 08:17 PM
- By Bodhi in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-Jun-07, 07:25 PM