Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: lace monitor
out fishing seen these two. in the last pic half the goanna's tail missing, had healed over. it was still 1.5m long.
i want to go fishing would be fun we could go to the good spot to catch jew fish hay ???
- 09-Nov-06, 07:47 AM #3
That Bell's looks like a big old fella.
Nice shots.Pssst, if anyone asks, I was here with you between 10pm and 3am last night.
Awesome shots, That bell's looks like a tank.........
- 09-Nov-06, 10:01 AM #5
- Join Date
- Gunbalanya NT
My brother and I were fishing at a creek down the road and on the other side of the creek a sand monitor caught a black snake beat it to death and ate it. We just sat there and watched this documentary unfold in front of us. Great stuff
That’s awesome mate, the only thing I can watch in the wild where I am is bloody garden skinks, or unless I go to the Nepean river in Penrith, heaps of water dragons around there but I never see any wild goanna’s, so I just watch mine instead. I don’t know of any real good herp spots, around the Penrith area anyway………….
cool2 x M Coastal Carpet Pythons ( Vader ) n ( Predator )
1x ? Eastern Blue Tongue ( Boot )
- By JasonL in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 17-Aug-07, 09:23 PM
- By ThePaintedLady in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 30-Jun-07, 11:15 PM
- By elapid@ in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-Jun-07, 02:54 PM
- By serpenttongue in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-Dec-06, 03:48 PM
- By Adandiluvsmyreptiles in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 05-Dec-06, 03:27 PM