Results 1 to 15 of 20
- 23-Jun-12, 10:29 AM #1
Who is who? Some people reckon they can tell sex by looking at their heads - have ago.
.... and one foreigner
- 23-Jun-12, 10:59 AM #2
Oh geez I have no idea but I'll give it a whirl. I want to say Female, Male and foreign Female.
If it were a cockatiel I could almost certainly visually sex it hehe.
easy if i could see them pyshically which ever 1 bites me is female non biters are maleCleaning wheelie bins-
Fill to about 20cm with water, add soap and cat. Hold lid firmly closed for two minutes. Be sure to stand well clear when releasing cat.
- 23-Jun-12, 11:25 AM #4
That would be cheating, sacred! By the way, your sig made me spit my coffee all over myself in a fit of laughter.
Cruel but very funny!
male, female, foreign male ?
- 23-Jun-12, 12:00 PM #6
Trick question they are all plastic
- 23-Jun-12, 12:30 PM #8
female, male, and female
There is also a way to tell if they are male or female by looking at their tails and above the vents
Last edited by Trench; 23-Jun-12 at 12:42 PM.Herps are like a forest fire, the passion starts small and grows rapidly
- 23-Jun-12, 12:45 PM #9
all male lol.
I cant do it by photos the angles are all wrong. ill pm you my address and you can send them all to me and ill sex them for you.
Wouldn't have a clue but nice pics.
All females, nice pics michael.
- 23-Jun-12, 02:27 PM #13
male, female, female, male and female
- 23-Jun-12, 02:29 PM #14
- 24-Jun-12, 02:43 PM #15
Hey! I got one right and it's a bloody tourist rofl!
I thought the first and second pic, plus third and fourth were 2 snakes. Was I wrong there?
- By Jungle_Fever1 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 1740Last Post: 18-Jun-11, 09:44 AM
- By News Bot in forum Reptile NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-Mar-11, 06:20 AM
- By Waterrat in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 16Last Post: 18-Oct-10, 11:06 AM
- By mrsshep77 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 707Last Post: 20-Sep-07, 11:38 PM
- By I.Like.Stuff in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 16-May-06, 12:27 AM