Results 16 to 20 of 20
- 24-Jun-12, 03:10 PM #16
5 different snakes.
Is the exotic one still a nasty snake or am I getting it confused with the small mite phase one? Either way is it still quite aggressive compared to your natives?
- 24-Jun-12, 03:42 PM #18
It's OK once in my hands, otherwise a blood-thirsty bas.....d!
I reckon birds eye photos would give folk a better chance of telling the difference...
- 24-Jun-12, 04:59 PM #20
Welcome back Dan, ... next time.
- By Jungle_Fever1 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 1740Last Post: 18-Jun-11, 09:44 AM
- By News Bot in forum Reptile NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-Mar-11, 06:20 AM
- By Waterrat in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 16Last Post: 18-Oct-10, 11:06 AM
- By mrsshep77 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 707Last Post: 20-Sep-07, 11:38 PM
- By I.Like.Stuff in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 16-May-06, 12:27 AM