Results 16 to 19 of 19
Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it. Reedys Reptiles is sounding pretty good. A friend on Facebook told me yesterday that they have bought a couple Olives from there too. They said they are very good and David is great. And their Olives are great. Also said that the Olive they have at the moment comes from wild caught parents.
So there's no problems with 1st gen snakes then? They're not less docile, are they?
Last edited by reptinate; 09-Jun-12 at 08:02 PM.
1st gen captive bred is the best of both worlds, fresh genetic material with all the benefits of captive bred.11:55 PM [Tuatara] Grizz.. is a bear, isnt that a gay term?? I thought he might be with jay or something
- 10-Jun-12, 12:20 PM #18Subscriber
- Join Date
- Coorparoo, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Am planning on gettin a water and an olive in the next few months and wondered if there were QLD breeders1 Water Python -Bella & 1 Olive Python - Oscar
We are Borg you will be assimilated!!
Tim Mensforth from URS always has stunning animals...
- By holden08 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-Mar-11, 03:07 PM
- By Pythonking in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 9Last Post: 15-Aug-08, 11:54 AM
- By mcloughlin2 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-Apr-08, 08:16 AM
- By Slateman in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 0Last Post: 24-Dec-06, 12:12 PM
- By Scale_Addiction in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 15Last Post: 17-Mar-05, 09:48 PM