Results 1 to 15 of 26
Thread: oRaNgE WOMA's
Just thought i would post some pics of my womas as they just shed and i thought they looked kinda nice.
First three pics are of male , female 1 and female 2.
2 more pics to come of the underbellies of them.
- 22-Jan-07, 05:27 PM #2Regular Member
- Join Date
- Northern Rivers NSW
I love the pic of the middle one, they look awesome thanks for sharing!
under belly pics
Here are some pics of the female 2 and the males underbellies.
Mate they are georges! I would love to get some one day.No offence i was wonderting why u av called them orange womas r u trying to breed them this shade or was it as they come?
Spectacular anyway i have seen plenty of crappy ones that people want top dollar for?
I dont know much but i know what i like!
Thanks for your kind words mate and they must be a bit of allright as they are all sold barr one male left so things are on the right track.
great looking womas
so how many generations has it taken you to get them to this stage ?"Don\'t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them . When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts."
That first one is really lovely
stunning animals paul!
they are some hot looking womas you have there paul.BIGGER THE SCRUBBY THE BETTER........
male just fed
Just an updated pic of the male after feeding.
i love the patterns and colours of their bellies.
should be very proud to own those snakes.
thanx for sharing.
stop it paul...lol
im going woma crazey at the moment so now after seeing those pics your on my list of pepole to buy off....lolBIGGER THE SCRUBBY THE BETTER........
- By yommy in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 47Last Post: 19-Aug-07, 12:17 PM
- By blokkie in forum Herp HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 05-Aug-07, 08:04 AM
- By the new guy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 19-Apr-07, 09:08 AM
- By JandC_Reptiles in forum Chit ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 09-Mar-06, 06:32 PM
- By dee4 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-Mar-06, 03:47 PM