Results 16 to 20 of 20
I agree, can't blame the fellow for getting a little aggravated after the response he got...
Nice ones mate they look great. Although I have to agree that insulting every person and their keeping methods in retaliation was a bit excessive1x Coastal Carpet (Mephistopheles), 1x Black Headed (Asp), 1x Bearded Dragon (Lector), 1x Albino Darwin Carpet (Altair), 1x Wheatbelt Stimsons (Shendala)...
1x Reptile Enthusiast and 1x Exasperated Mother
- 13-Apr-12, 07:54 PM #17
my hubby has a toy.... and he can wash it as fast or as slow as he likes, as long as he looks after it and lets me play with it I dont care what he calls it
- Join Date
- Latrobe Valley Victoria
come to think of it **** id laugh if they were toy snakes1 x 100% Het Darwin - Rusty Ratsack.
sounded funny if i said he has one.. might have been post deleted if i said it was mine lol
Tartan table cloth and a leather chair? i'd much rather some more interesting toys myself. nits gts though
- 13-Apr-12, 08:33 PM #20Suspended
- Join Date
- Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
my boyfriend is definitely my toy , anyone gonna jump to his defence?
[QLD] Boys toysBy carmen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-May-10, 02:11 PM
- By Allies_snakes in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 20Last Post: 08-Aug-09, 12:05 AM
- By pixie in forum Chit ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 15-Nov-07, 05:20 PM
- By geckodan in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 25Last Post: 14-Aug-07, 09:50 PM
- By Mysnakeau in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 26-Oct-06, 09:13 AM