Results 16 to 16 of 16
- 21-Jun-12, 10:02 PM #16
Yeah, you're right. I'm actually lucky in that regard though, as I'm yet to need a substrate change. When that happens, they'll be sure to mark their spot, just like n00b did tonight.
- By PremierPythons in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 29-Nov-08, 12:16 AM
- By Vixen in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 14Last Post: 31-Jul-08, 05:03 PM
- By patonthego in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 17Last Post: 02-Jan-08, 04:45 PM
- By DA_GRIZ in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 22-Jun-07, 10:39 AM
- By jungle in forum Herp HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 06-Nov-06, 05:34 PM