Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 07-Apr-11, 02:58 PM #1
Pygmy Pythons on Herp Trader
I don't usually comment on other peoples adds for sale but this one is a crack up.
Since when did A. perthensis originate from the Ord River region
The Mossman stimsoni were one thing but Ord River perthensis .
Are reptiles becoming that hard to sell that sellers need to invent new area forms of snakes that originate thousands of kms away from where they are actually found??????????????????????
It amazes me how many people in this hobby have never left the east coast or seen a wild snake.....so i guess it shouldnt be surprising when ridiculous ads like that appear. Most people in this hobby wouldnt have a clue where the Ord river is.....Its only going to get worse Nick.
- 07-Apr-11, 03:29 PM #3
- 07-Apr-11, 03:33 PM #4
- 07-Apr-11, 03:38 PM #5
Antaresia childreni but no A. perthensis lol
childreni (Ord River) half of the snake for free lmfao! Snake Ranch is charging buyers for the entire A. perthensis snake
I thought I saw a wild snake once, but it turned out to be a garden hose.
- 07-Apr-11, 08:14 PM #7
- Join Date
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 07-Apr-11, 09:17 PM #8
Last edited by viridis; 08-Apr-11 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Because I can
- By herptrader in forum Chit ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 20-Mar-11, 10:02 AM
- By herptrader in forum Chit ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-Jan-08, 11:29 AM
- By Jonathon in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 31-May-06, 08:06 AM
- By moosenoose in forum Chit ChatReplies: 37Last Post: 23-Jan-06, 09:51 AM
- By herptrader in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 23-Dec-04, 04:20 PM