Results 31 to 31 of 31
- 11-Jun-12, 04:56 AM #31Power Seller
- Join Date
- Landsborough, Qld. 4550
Pet shops will sell anyone anything, from my experience. Thats why people need to get used to seeing the size thier snake eats, so you can identify the size (no matter what is written on the package) visually. If you are buying without seeing the size, best you measure the length (minus tail.... from nose to base of tail) and the weight. That way you can ask the supplier for 'rats that are 4cm from nose to butt.... approx 40g'
To me that is about a weener.... but at least if you give the dimentions, there is less chance of a mistake.
- By benjamind2010 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-Dec-11, 12:57 PM
- By benjamind2010 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 10-Dec-11, 12:57 PM
- By Jonny in forum For Sale (Food, Accessories and Services)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-Nov-07, 03:59 PM
- By Logan & Allana in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 6Last Post: 18-Jun-07, 05:21 PM
- By Christian75 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 25-Jul-06, 07:27 PM