Results 1 to 15 of 16
Thread: Red Bredlis
- 07-Aug-08, 01:03 PM #1
heres a couple pics of hatchie Hypo Bredli
Last edited by gozz; 15-Aug-08 at 04:40 PM.
- 07-Aug-08, 01:04 PM #2
- Join Date
- Between here and there.
What a stunner !Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequilla.
there great,i dont suppose their is any up 4 sale,Cheers
- 07-Aug-08, 01:41 PM #4
Thats a great looking Bredli.
I wouldnt mind adding a pair to my collection, but have no more room.Have a nice day
and dya mind telling me who teh breeder is?Some people are like slinkys, not really good fro anything, but still bring a smile to ur face when u push them down a flight of stairs,....
Gorgeous looking hypo you have there!!
That's a little cracker!..... Thanks for sharing.
- 07-Aug-08, 01:56 PM #9
this seasons Tremain Anderson lines
- 07-Aug-08, 03:24 PM #13
Stunning hypo's mate.
Very nice. But im more a classic Bredli fan.1 x Murray Darling
1 x Bredli
1 x Childrens
1 x Eastern Blue-Tongue
1 x Cunningham's Skink
- By james thompson in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 2Last Post: 16-Apr-08, 07:28 PM
- By x_aussie_bloke_x in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 1Last Post: 24-Jun-07, 07:20 AM
- By martyn_tann in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 3Last Post: 15-Mar-07, 01:37 PM
- By croc_hunter_penny in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 24-Nov-06, 05:29 PM
- By junglejane in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 13Last Post: 20-Oct-06, 02:29 PM