Results 1 to 15 of 87
show us your BHP
im intersted in a black headed python being my next adition to my colection. so i would love to see everyones black headed pythons and the different locations.
- 10-Feb-10, 08:26 PM #2
- 10-Feb-10, 11:02 PM #3
- 10-Feb-10, 11:31 PM #4
One of this seasons hatchies
- 10-Feb-10, 11:44 PM #6
OMG !!! antmisk that is an incredible snake i have never seen anything like it!!! where can i get my mits on one like that? no words can explain how gorgeous it is. how old, big is it.. is it male or female? CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That black backed black head looks fantastic.
these are my two NT's diva (the lighter one) and diesel (darker one-in shed)
- 11-Feb-10, 01:03 PM #11
umm 2wks ago chickensnake why ?
- 11-Feb-10, 01:16 PM #12
- 11-Feb-10, 01:29 PM #13
- 11-Feb-10, 03:12 PM #14
townsville definatly get it onto atleast weaner rats
- By Jdsixtyone in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 70Last Post: 26-Oct-09, 11:36 PM
- By junglemac in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 16-Oct-09, 12:48 PM
- By jimbomma in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-Feb-09, 01:00 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 47Last Post: 13-Sep-08, 10:07 PM
- By tyrone in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 1Last Post: 31-Aug-06, 07:10 PM