Results 31 to 38 of 38
- 27-Feb-12, 10:42 PM #31
- Join Date
- Mandurah...Western Australia
Awwww, poor scruby, hope it didn't hurt itself....Life offers us many bed fellows....be careful whom you choose !!
- 27-Feb-12, 11:48 PM #33Subscriber
- Join Date
- Coorparoo, Queensland, Australia, Australia
I know a friend of mine's cat a rex if it doesn't get the attention it wants it starts knocking books off the shelf and similar stuff like your scrubby1 Water Python -Bella & 1 Olive Python - Oscar
We are Borg you will be assimilated!!
Haha classic mate, i live in a house built in 1870, massivly high ceilings, got mine out as per usual and let her go on the dining table while i clean her house, this time ( i dont no why ) she shot straight across the table over the open fireplace knocking everything off and then went straight up the wall and hung from a picture of my girlfriends dead son, im thinking man if that falls and breaks we are both dead had to get a ladder to get her down, somedays i think there just very playful LOL
Lol he does have an innocent face.but the rest of him...
- 29-Feb-12, 08:34 PM #38
Awesome! Your a champ!
- By DanNG in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 30-Dec-10, 03:07 PM
- By elapid68 in forum Reptile NewsReplies: 23Last Post: 22-May-10, 07:36 PM
- By Allies_snakes in forum Chit ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 09-Feb-09, 12:21 AM
- By Fuscus in forum Chit ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 27-Oct-05, 07:19 AM
- By serpenttongue in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 31-May-05, 10:17 PM