Results 16 to 18 of 18
- 29-Jun-12, 08:53 PM #16
- Join Date
- Raymond Terrace, NSW
yeh stick to what ur comfortable with. pretty much are the same really, the patterns on each species are only a little different, the sizes arn't that different either, and everything else about them are the sameWish list-1 Hypo Bredli, 1 RSP, 4 Albino Darwins, 1 88% jungle jag and maybe (hopefully) one day a Paradox Albino. 1 Sand monitor, 1 Heath monitor, 1 Mangrove monitor, 1 Lace monitor and 1 Perentie.
Something that's worth noting is that they both lack a feature that seems almost universal on spotted - the spots near their head are not merged with one another into splodgy lines, they are still separate and distinct from one another.
- By Childrens in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 12-Apr-11, 04:07 PM
- By kaylaismyth in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-Mar-09, 07:44 PM
- By SuperSnake in forum Herp HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 19-Apr-08, 02:51 PM
- By Lewy in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 15Last Post: 15-Jan-08, 03:02 PM
- By Moonfox in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-Feb-07, 09:31 PM