Results 46 to 53 of 53
- 11-Jul-12, 07:46 PM #46
Position vacant: Minion, Salary: 0, Start: Immediately
- Join Date
- Plotting world domination from the depths of Hellburn
Experience needed: Ability to swear unquestioning allegiance to the Overlord at all times. Ability to grovel an advantage.
- 11:55 PM [Tuatara] Grizz.. is a bear, isnt that a gay term?? I thought he might be with jay or something
I didn't mean to have a go at you JP2, was annoyed by something else and that annoyance creeped into my post, but those annoyances have been reported for harrassing others now so I'm fine.
I just don't see breeding animals for money as something anyone should do. Not so much talking about snakes here, moreso talking about puppy and kitten farms. Breed for the pleasure of seeing beautiful offspring that you can share with others is something better to do I reckonI'm after carpet pythons; would prefer stripes, females, pure or crosses, have 39 so far and more on their way. Not a tyrekicker, I just ask many questions and Im over friendly & talkative too.
You will struggle to give away average looking crosses and no one in there right mind will want to look after dozens of carpets they can't move.11:55 PM [Tuatara] Grizz.. is a bear, isnt that a gay term?? I thought he might be with jay or something
- I'm after carpet pythons; would prefer stripes, females, pure or crosses, have 39 so far and more on their way. Not a tyrekicker, I just ask many questions and Im over friendly & talkative too.
It must be July. Time to argue about money and breeding snakes.
- 12-Jul-12, 10:50 AM #53
Your right Wally -
With my tax cheque i am going to buy the next big thing and make sqizzin's.
Common coastals het for awesome........HERPS - It's an obsession in the guise of a hobby
Home of: 17woma's
- By isaaciscool in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 20-Jan-12, 06:06 PM
- By 88browny in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-Oct-11, 04:46 PM
- By madsylar in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-Feb-11, 10:25 PM
- By cuddlykylie in forum Herp HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 06-Apr-07, 07:43 PM
- By SnakeWrangler in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 25-Apr-04, 01:27 PM