Results 1 to 15 of 16
- 11-Aug-12, 04:44 PM #1
how to browse APS like a boss/nerdy way !!!!!
okay guys check this out.
1. make sure you have the latest version of fire fox
2. go on APS
3. put your mouse on a green part with no buttons
4. right click
5. select "inspect element"
6. at the bottom of the screen a little blue bar should appear
7. select 3D view
8. have fun! use the left button to move the screen
9. if you have a Mac just hold down control, option and command at the same time then press 8 for a colour change
- 11-Aug-12, 07:47 PM #2
- Join Date
- Wherever I lay my tin-foil hat...
Sorry... that would make my eyes bleed...
I'm not a cynic. I've merely had the rose-coloured glasses ripped from my face and crushed beneath the boot-heel of life1.1.0 Liasis Olivaceous | 1.1.0 Antaresia perthensis | 0.0.1 Boiga irregularis
Thanks, another thing in life I will never bother to do.
Very clever tho...........I thinkEveryone criticizes the Salem Witch Trials, but we haven't had a witch attack in over 200 years. ~ Some bloke on twitter
- 11-Aug-12, 08:11 PM #4
looooooooooooooooooool you guys crack me up XD.
- 11-Aug-12, 08:17 PM #5
Hard enough reading some of the stuff on here... let alone looking like that. I'd rather browse like a pleb.Two wrongs don't make it right, but 2 rights will make a U-turn.
- 11-Aug-12, 08:28 PM #6
haha this is cool....... do you have any tips on getting it back to normal?
- 11-Aug-12, 10:16 PM #8
oh if you want to go back to normal just click 3D view again then you should be fine.
- 12-Aug-12, 05:52 PM #9
- Join Date
- Swan, Western Australia, Australia
It goes back to normal if you reload anyway
I just wish I could still go to subscribed threads and select the 'Your Threads/Threads You Started' option...
The only thing you've done wrong geckoboy is - you did it on an apple....
Yer... How'd ya like dem apples... Wait... I mean, how don't you like dem apples.... Well, clearly you like apples, but... Me... I prefer a computer that I tell what to do... Yer...
How'd ya like dem pineapples....?Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...
Teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time (or until fish become extinct, which ever occurs first)
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing alone for we move to the beat of a different drum.
- 12-Aug-12, 09:37 PM #13
Should be able to do it on all computers as long as you have the latest version of Firefox.
Sent from my iPod late at night when my mum thinks I'm sleeping
- 13-Aug-12, 01:00 PM #14
better than a microsoft lemon..Most everyone's mad here.........You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself....
That mullet is almost as epic as that snake!
- By ianinoz in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 0Last Post: 29-Aug-11, 10:27 PM
- By pythonmum in forum Other AnimalsReplies: 4Last Post: 29-May-10, 05:30 PM
- By mysnakesau in forum Chit ChatReplies: 45Last Post: 11-Jan-10, 01:21 PM
- By MrBredli in forum Chit ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 14-Aug-07, 04:49 PM
- By Slateman in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 31-Jul-04, 04:06 PM