Results 16 to 20 of 20
I think whats important is to keep notes on what you put into each batch and ferment. Temps etc. that way you learn from what you have done and can make changes where you see fit.
So many good tips!!! My other half and I are just getting everything ready to start making our own! We are going to convert our old tucker box freezer in to a keg holder with taps etc! A friend of ours did it and it looks amazing and works well!!!Of all the things Iv lost I miss mymind the most - Ozzy
- 03-Aug-12, 11:18 AM #18
- Join Date
- Wherever I lay my tin-foil hat...
I'm not a cynic. I've merely had the rose-coloured glasses ripped from my face and crushed beneath the boot-heel of life1.1.0 Liasis Olivaceous | 1.1.0 Antaresia perthensis | 0.0.1 Boiga irregularis
- 03-Aug-12, 01:21 PM #20
so i went out and bought bigger glasses .
I think the important thing is to experiment with hops /fermentables and wierd additives ( chillies ) and keep notes so you know whats good and what isntRODNEY & SUE
GET NAKED IT WONT HURT
KEEP SNAKES NOT KIDS
THEY DONT TALK BACK
- By Renagade in forum Chit ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 19-Mar-08, 01:37 PM
- By scorps in forum Chit ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 02-Aug-07, 02:18 PM
- By Horsy in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 72Last Post: 09-Nov-06, 08:50 PM
- By Xenogenesis in forum Chit ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 23-Oct-06, 07:43 PM
- By Possum in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 31-Dec-04, 12:32 PM