Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread: Keeping sugar gliders
Keeping sugar gliders
just wanted to know if anyone knew what kinda enclosures/cages would be suitable to house 1 tame sugar glider, i have a 70cmx70cmx100cm mesh vivarium, would that be suitable?Does this look infected?
- 10-Jan-07, 08:09 PM #2
Sounds small, but I am no expert.
MikkShowcasing the native wildlife of the Redlands, Qld, Australia.
Approved by Admin
id go bigger than that for a sugar glider maybe 1.3x1.3x1.3
any one no if sugar gliders are legal in qld or nsw
they are legal just need a lic to keep them i think
They are not legal in NSW . They need an aviary.
- 13-Jan-07, 01:48 PM #8
ben, ya cant have them in nsw dude.
Only three native mammals can be kept as pets in NSW: dingos, spinifex hopping-mice and plains rats. You'll need a licence for the last two of these.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think a rain forest should be big enough for themGive a man a fish and feed him for a day...
Teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time (or until fish become extinct, which ever occurs first)
- 13-Jan-07, 02:21 PM #11Suspended
- Join Date
- Somewhere in between the beach and the bush
I'd suggest something alot larger. 2.5x2.5x.25. Plenty of hides and branches.
- By krusty in forum For Sale (Non-Herp)Replies: 25Last Post: 22-Jul-07, 06:04 PM
- By brucey in forum Chit ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 10-Jun-07, 10:56 PM
- By Moclobe in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 1Last Post: 19-Dec-06, 11:14 PM
- By BlindSnake in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 04-Aug-06, 04:44 PM
- By Inland3 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 15-Sep-05, 09:07 PM