Results 16 to 23 of 23
ill pm you
thought this thread needs a bump would like to know if there is anything still happening with this
- 09-May-13, 04:53 PM #21
i thought for a sec it said henery had died.. thought to myself gteez everyone is being awful casual about this..Most everyone's mad here.........You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself....
That mullet is almost as epic as that snake!
- 09-May-13, 08:58 PM #22
- Join Date
The zorse is just a zebra cross a paint horse.Mitch - 16/01/12 Spotted Python Antaresia maculosa.
Wanda - 30/12/11 Jungle Python Morelia spilota cheynei.
Jasper - 31/01/13 Woma Python (Tanami) Aspidites ramsayi.
I wonder if he has continued pairing those 2 snakes the theory that I have it that the "non het for albino" snake was carrying a recessive allelic gene which created a different form of albino witch combined with the leucistic to create the paradox any how if it arised in a snake without the leucistic gene there could be something amazing
- By pisces20 in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 29Last Post: 20-Jan-11, 02:35 AM
- By azzagray in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 22Last Post: 19-Jan-11, 04:16 AM
- By hodges in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-Jul-07, 01:29 PM
- By deathinfire in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 23Last Post: 04-Dec-05, 11:13 PM
- By NCHERPS in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 17-Aug-03, 06:52 PM