Results 16 to 18 of 18
My fiance had said no more for a while. He should of thort about that when i said don't buy a new ute.. I let him get his ute and now its my turn to keep getting reptiles.. I've told him i will be happy with a green tree python for christmas this year
- 31-Jul-12, 05:39 PM #17
me and my partner are both snake crazy we have 13 snakes, 1 lizard, over 40 fish, 8 turtles, 5 dogs, 7 birds and he wants a horse atm. lol and one baby. my house is the mad house
- 01-Aug-12, 08:33 AM #18
- Join Date
- Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
Well she is here. She is stunning but a little jittery and snappy, I only got 1 photo when I was transferring her from her bag.
Attachment 260973It isn't a very good photo and she looks bigger and prettier in real life but she tagged the phone so I wasn't going to take anymore, lol.
I decided to call her Valkyrie.
Last edited by wylie88; 01-Aug-12 at 11:09 AM.
- By spongebob in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 20-May-12, 10:43 PM
- By RedEyeGirl in forum Chit ChatReplies: 40Last Post: 20-Aug-11, 08:41 PM
- By dossy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 28-Jul-10, 07:54 PM
- By Christopher51383 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 93Last Post: 14-Nov-08, 02:24 PM
- By pythonkisses in forum Chit ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-May-06, 07:10 PM