View Poll Results: Would a Uniform, Nation-Wide Licensing System be Beneficial?
- 138. You may not vote on this poll
Results 1 to 15 of 66
Would a uniform, nationwide licensing system be beneficial?
Yes or No ONLY
This is not a debate.
- 10-Sep-12, 08:35 PM #2
- 10-Sep-12, 08:39 PM #4
If it was uniform we would end up with some crazy system somewhere in-between WA's strictness and NSW's uselessness
Last edited by GeckoJosh; 10-Sep-12 at 08:43 PM.Keeper and/or breeder of various geckos, small dragons, Broad-banded Sand Swimmers, RHD Womas, Jungles and Colubrids
That is neither a yes or a no, your argument is invalid
- 10-Sep-12, 08:40 PM #6
- 10-Sep-12, 08:40 PM #7
- 10-Sep-12, 08:42 PM #9
Please guys, all I want are the poll results, details can be talked about in another thread, I just want to get an idea of what the general reptile keepers think would be beneficial. Please don't get this thread stopped because of arguing.
- 10-Sep-12, 08:44 PM #11
- 10-Sep-12, 08:45 PM #12
Sorry, I was trying to be funny :p
- 10-Sep-12, 08:47 PM #14
- 10-Sep-12, 08:48 PM #15
How would a nation wide system work when WA doesnt allow python imports and Tassie doesnt allow anything in? It would never work..........."Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect "
- By ashleys in forum Herp HelpReplies: 14Last Post: 10-Oct-09, 06:11 PM
- By chilli in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-Aug-08, 12:05 AM
- By Thumpage44 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 17Last Post: 11-Jun-07, 03:09 PM
- By SlothHead in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-Jan-07, 10:02 PM
- By foxysnake in forum Chit ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 25-Jan-06, 04:07 PM