Results 1 to 8 of 8
how to catch wild frogs or lizards??
hey guys i just wanted to know what a good method is to use to help catch lizards or frogs? I live in Melbourne, Victoria and wondered if anyone on the site has any good spots where they go to find wild animals??
btw i want one to keep if it isn't endangered or venomous, not to hunt :s
thanks lots if you know anything to help
- 02-Mar-11, 04:52 PM #2
- Join Date
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
You cannot legally keep anything you catch without a permit to catch.
i hear you find some quite pretty ones spotlighting in trees the edge of the road in the iron range...
oh, sorry thats snakes, you want lizards and frogsthe only good cat is a dead cat
sorry i didnt mean to keep :s lol
i just like to handle frogs or snakes in there own environment, i dont like keeping live reptiles all that much
i wanna be like one of those guys on discovery channel or national geographic, just chasing reptiles and such
it seems like it would be so much fun
Great fun till you get bitten by something venomous...
Handling courses or talking to people who own them would probably be a better startKnowledge - The one thing you can give away freely while still keeping for yourself
""btw i want one to keep if it isn't endangered or venomous, not to hunt :s""
it REAAALLY sounded like you REAALLLY meant keep...
- 04-Mar-11, 10:20 PM #8
This site needs a *slap upside the head* buttonKeeper and/or breeder of various geckos, small dragons, Broad-banded Sand Swimmers, RHD Womas, Jungles and Colubrids
- By dihsmaj in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 7Last Post: 01-Feb-11, 12:34 PM
- By elapid68 in forum Reptile NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 21-Jun-10, 05:23 AM
- By richoman_3 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 29-Oct-09, 05:46 PM
- By spud1 in forum Other AnimalsReplies: 14Last Post: 28-Jul-08, 09:06 PM
- By pythonlover001 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 18Last Post: 20-Apr-07, 01:43 PM