Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-Aug-12, 07:50 PM #1
Our Snake Room
So the more my girlfriend and i get into snakes the more tanks we are building. We are starting to turn our living room into our snake room. Its got our 2 bank tanks and our new 3 bank setup which each cage is 3foot x 2foot x 2foot. So yeh only got to bulding another 2 bank setup and the room will be done. Then its onto the spare room. We will post more photos as we finish each small project. Heres what it looks like so far.
2 Diamond Pythons 3 Centralian Pythons 2 Olive Pythons 2 Darwin pythons and 2 Jungle Python
- 12-Aug-12, 08:23 PM #2
cool enclosures do they house you 2 diamonds and 3 bredli?
- 12-Aug-12, 08:37 PM #3
Yeh they do. The top of the big holds our 2 year Breli Stiker. The bottom holds both the diamonds for the moment and u can see the one by itself holds the other two bredli until the 3 bank is done then the bredli's will be in the top and middle of the 3 bank with the diamonds at the bottom cos we are going to be buying an Olive soon so that will go where the diamonds live now.2 Diamond Pythons 3 Centralian Pythons 2 Olive Pythons 2 Darwin pythons and 2 Jungle Python
- By Snakeman97404 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 23-Jan-10, 10:45 PM
- By Miss-Lulu in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 18Last Post: 21-Nov-09, 06:45 AM
- By coatesy in forum Chit ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 02-Jun-07, 11:39 PM
- By Frank in forum Herp HelpReplies: 15Last Post: 09-Aug-06, 10:47 PM
- By JungleJay in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 47Last Post: 17-Aug-05, 11:56 AM