Results 16 to 18 of 18
Thread: A few Darwin herps
- 21-Oct-11, 01:19 PM #16
Yeah that pic probably makes me lean towards Gehyra australis.Keeper, breeder and photographer of geckos.
Agreed. The dark apearance evidently was an artefact of the lighting.
Phoebe, if you get lizards in dark corners like that last gecko, try having someone hold a torch beam on them while you take the photo.
BlueEverything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. [Confucius]
- 29-Oct-11, 03:00 PM #18
- Join Date
- Gosford, NSW
Yeah I've done that before with success
- By pythonmum in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 14-Jul-11, 10:21 PM
- By rosequoll in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-Nov-09, 11:58 AM
- By W.T.BUY in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 113Last Post: 01-Jun-09, 10:05 PM
- By DA_GRIZ in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 21-Nov-08, 04:40 PM
- By Jay in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 27-Sep-05, 08:48 AM