Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread: Anyone lost a python?
- 04-Apr-12, 12:34 PM #1
Anyone lost a python?
Got a call from a family member this morning saying there's a a snake in their laundry. It was a python. Trying to find it's owners (if any) before it gets passed on to the relevant people.
- 04-Apr-12, 12:37 PM #2
- Join Date
- Latrobe Valley Gippsland
Does it have a collar?If you love life, don't waste time, as time is what life is made up of
- 04-Apr-12, 12:38 PM #3
- Join Date
- port macquarie n.s.w
If the live in a similar locality to you there should be plenty of responses. Get about one a month from around there.sans livor
- 04-Apr-12, 01:02 PM #5
how do you know it's not wild?3 x childreni, 1 x spotted, 1 x Georgetown Stimsoni, 1 x Murray Darling, 1 x Central Beardie and from the 5/5/13 2 Shingleback babies I'm here to help, not judge..like others enjoy doing MAD MINI WOMAN! Hot bricks ROCK!
If its collar says George he's mine lol
- 04-Apr-12, 03:16 PM #8
- 04-Apr-12, 03:51 PM #9
- I love my Stimson Pythons,Jungle Pythons,Coastal Carpet Pythons. I can live without my wife but not my snakes lol.
If its house trained and doesn't try to hump your leg its mine.
- By dragoncrab-64 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-Jan-12, 12:15 AM
- By souldoubt in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 0Last Post: 24-Aug-11, 06:38 PM
- By tempest in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-Nov-10, 12:25 AM
- By bowriver in forum Herp HelpReplies: 18Last Post: 30-Oct-08, 03:05 PM
- By diamond_girl in forum Herp HelpReplies: 20Last Post: 07-Feb-08, 08:02 AM