Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Baby Beardie Death
Baby Beardie Death
I'm having some problems with my baby beardies, they all started hatching today and most of them are fine. However two so far have seemed to get as far as getting their head out of the egg and have then died. Can anyone think of what might be causing this and what i am doing wrong?
- 11-Jan-07, 05:54 PM #2
- Join Date
- Hobbiton, Middle Earth.
probably some thing to do with the incubation or possibly the genes, not really anything you can do about it now though.Herps.... an itch that just never goes....
- 12-Jan-07, 12:44 PM #3
could just be a bad batch of eggs?
can happen sometimes
not much u can do really
Like humans....some are just born unhealthy and because it is such hard work to get out of the egg..the weak ones are going to die.
RIP LUCY 2002-2008
RIP VICKY 2002-2013
There is nothing like a Dane!
- 12-Jan-07, 01:24 PM #5
it is really sad tho
poor lil fella's just didnt have the strength
I'm sorry to hear that, Maybe if you see them hatching and some appear to be having trouble, you could help them out a little? this might save them?
- By GraftonChic in forum Herp HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 12-Feb-07, 01:41 PM
- By jimjones in forum Herp HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 27-Jan-07, 12:06 PM
- By koubee in forum Herp HelpReplies: 20Last Post: 16-Dec-06, 01:11 PM
- By Basssman in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 25-May-06, 04:48 AM
- By Whaa in forum Herp HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 26-Mar-03, 11:03 PM