Results 1 to 12 of 12
Thread: Bandy Bandy
Just wondering if anyone here keeps or knows of anyone who breeds Bandy Bandy's. My boyfriend really wants one but i've only ever seen them advertised once.
Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
hard to keep, eat funny things those bandys that are hard to come by ill think youll find
- 04-May-06, 04:35 PM #3
- Join Date
- In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded by nerds and nurses
Their natural food is blind snakes. What would you feed them in captivity?
- 04-May-06, 05:03 PM #4
I'm sure someone had Bandy Bandy's that were feeding on large skinks (they only require 2-5 feeds per year)?
- 04-May-06, 05:07 PM #5
does anyone have any pic's of the
found a pic
never mind found one
- 04-May-06, 08:05 PM #8
- Join Date
- Out The Front Of Papa Hets House....
i would love to have one of them they are so cool.....METALLICA is my life and my life is METALLICA....
nice i want one now are they allowed here????
damn who got me started with reps that would make a great topic
who started you on reptiles
my house is getting fuller and fuller time to sell the kids ehehehehehe j/k
- 04-May-06, 08:20 PM #10
I replied to a similar post elsewhere, a few years ago there was some captive bred bandy's for sale, the adults were assist fed pinkie mice as the breeder couldn't wean them onto anything.
He bred them so obviously assist feeding them didn't put them off much.
they are a mad snake, but if you have to go to that trouble, is it really wrth it?
- By Bill999 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 05-Nov-07, 10:16 PM
- By Sidonia in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-Nov-07, 11:43 PM
- By Hally in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-May-06, 03:29 AM
- By Davem54 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-May-06, 11:03 PM
- By swampie in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 29-Dec-04, 11:19 PM