Results 16 to 20 of 20
I would not screw that branch in.
It will almost definately warp especially in a warm, dry environment.Fool Injected Physhopath
Just chuck it in a shed for a week to dry out just a little, and chuck it in.
yea, dont screw it in until much later, when it is completely dryEven if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.
Has anyone used vinegar to disinfect dead branches? I'm soaking mine in a water/vinegar mixture now. Should do the trick I reckon.
- 25-Jun-06, 01:27 PM #19
- Join Date
- Noosa, Queensland
yeah and gum trees like that dont usually have a "bark" that animals hide in do they?? I put my wood in as is, i have had a big problem with shrinkage but it has kinda "shrunk" into where it should so its more of an upside i think
.I put my wood in as is, i have had a big problem with shrinkage but it has kinda "shrunk" into where it should
stay out of cold water chief!
What true blue says, leave it a while... nice looking twigs though!
- By BJC-787 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 13-Aug-07, 10:01 AM
- By Mase in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 13Last Post: 17-Jun-07, 10:10 AM
- By Logan & Allana in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-May-07, 04:18 PM
- By cameron in forum Herp HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 29-Nov-06, 06:01 PM
- By NSavage in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 26-May-06, 06:17 AM