Results 46 to 60 of 101
- 01-Aug-12, 07:29 PM #46
Downs beardies hopefully
This girl is a FAT COW!
"cheers -stupid nickname"
- 02-Aug-12, 11:58 AM #52
Mine is doing the same thing sclero, must be something wrong with them.
Hero. Please do not use my photos without prior permission.
- 02-Aug-12, 12:05 PM #53
Guys, Status Quo called and they want their Big Fat Mama's back !
- 02-Aug-12, 07:40 PM #54
- Join Date
- on the coast
This year... NOTHING!! And I can't wait!SNAKES:- They make sleeping on logs look comfortable.
When the power of love outweighs the love of power, then the world will see real peace.
- 02-Aug-12, 07:55 PM #55
- 02-Aug-12, 08:08 PM #56
- Join Date
- The Entrance, nsw
Congrats Kimberleyann!!!I held an Albino Olive and I LIKED it!!
Next on the wishlist: An Albino Darwin and an Albino Olive
I have already had a clutch of GTP's hatch out on the 13th of last month.
Thought i would get in before the rush HA HA
Last edited by ChondroAddict; 02-Aug-12 at 09:11 PM.
Diamonds childreni stimmies a few carpets hopefully my Alice springs womas and inland teis are ready this year as well as usual Rbb common tigers and ebs and waiting for my lacy eggs to hatch they have been in incubator 8 1/2 months so only a couple of weeks to go. 42 eggs still look good and had 3 die. I might breed my Macquarie marsh death adders if females ready again after last year.
- 02-Aug-12, 09:11 PM #60
- By josh87 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 22Last Post: 17-Jan-12, 03:08 PM
- By Gaemm in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 13-Oct-11, 03:53 PM
- By herptrader in forum For Sale (Food, Accessories and Services)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-Dec-10, 09:04 PM
- By Jdsixtyone in forum Herp HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 11-Oct-09, 11:51 AM
- By lizardboy_ryan in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-Aug-06, 05:59 PM