Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 20-Jun-09, 04:51 PM #1
Ceramic tiles to giveaway, great for enclosures
I'm not sure if this is in the right section but I have some left over ceramic tiles that would be great to use in enclosures as they help to retain the heat. I collected a lot of tiles and chose the ones that I wanted to use in my enclosures, so I am offering the left overs if anybody needs them. Here is a list of what I have and I can send pics if you want.
- Ten tiles @ 40cm square, they are all smooth with the exception of two that are a sandstone type finish. The sandstone ones would be great for a lizard enclosure to help keep the claws short etc. There are mixed colours in this lot but they are brownish & grey (slate) type colours.
- Two large sandstone tiles @ 45cm square.
- Six matching tiles @ 34cm square. They are a grey colour.
- Three tiles @ 33cm square. One is a rough finish in an earthy red colour, another one is also a rough finish with a dark grey colour and the last one is a smooth finish in a grey colour.
- One tile @ 30cm x 60 cm in a smooth dark grey finish.
- Eighteen small tiles (approx 10 cm square) they are a smooth finish in a black colour. They are joined with backing in groups of nine.
- Eight Terracotta tiles, 300mm x 300mm x 14mm. They are brand new and still in the packaging.
- One other light colour tile that is 30cm square and has a ripple type finish.
- By adz83 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 10-May-09, 03:33 AM
- By dailyskin in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 19-Jan-09, 01:12 PM
- By dragon lady in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 26-Mar-08, 08:36 PM
- By benson in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 30-Jan-08, 07:33 PM
- By DrOsteo in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 61Last Post: 08-May-06, 12:39 AM